Mystery Case Files® - 13th Skull Deluxe is a thrilling hidden object game! You're called in to investigate the mysterious kidnapping of a beloved father and husband. His daughter believes he's been taken by a vengeful pirate seeking to protect his lost fortune. The locals, terrified by a legendary curse, are no help and so the burden falls on you. The application is sometimes distributed under different names, such as 'Mystery Case Files-Return to Ravenhearst Full'. The most popular version of the program is 1.0. This Mac application was originally created by Big Fish Games, Inc. This Mac download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free.
Jun 18, 2013 Download this game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 8.1. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst (Full). MCF Key To Ravenhearst (Full) for PC Windows and MAC Free Download. If you thought the first game was good, this one is so much better. Big Fish Games Studios takes you deep inside the cursed estate in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst, the thrilling sequel.
If your download is not starting, click here.
The download is provided as is, with no modifications or changes made on our side. You are downloading Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst for Mac, version 2.0.
The license type of the downloaded software for Mac OS X is shareware. This license type may impose certain restrictions on functionality or only provide an evaluation period. The software is periodically scanned by our antivirus system. We also encourage you to check the files with your own antivirus before launching the installation.
This download is virus-free.This file was last analysed by Free Download Manager Lib 4 days ago.
PuzzleMystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Collector's Edition
PuzzleMystery Case Files Dire Grove - Collectors Edition
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst is a game of “hunt the item” similar to the previous Mystery Case Files games. Rumors surrounding the history of stately Ravenhearst Manor have circulated for decades. The recently acquired diary of Emma Ravenhearst may hold the key to unraveling the tale behind this unsettling place, yet the pages are missing. Players assume the role of Master Detective to unlock secrets held within Ravenhearst, scouring a myriad of enchanting rooms in the manor for cleverly hidden clues. Locating and assembling diary pages helps tell the story of the house and, ultimately, unlock the mystery.
The game features Thousands of cleverly hidden items to find. Dozens of challenging picture riddles to solve. Finished? Random item lists ensure a unique experience each time you play. Door surprises! Solve the riddles hidden in the pictures to unlock the manor’s secrets.
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst for PC
OS: Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
CPU: 600 Mhz
RAM: 128 MB
Hard Drive: 79 MB
Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst MAC
OS: 10.4, 10.5 (recommended)
RAM: 512 MB
Browser: Safari 4.0 or later
Free Download Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Full Version [Windows & Mac]
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst is overflowing with rich detail, mesmerizing visuals, and an absolutely enthralling soundtrack that will have you peering over your shoulder in fear. It’s creepy, it’s captivating, and it’s easily the best MCF eye-spy or seek & find game to date.This game normally cost you $9.99 to paly, but here is a promotional offer that help you to get Big Fish Game “Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst” Full version absolutely free, with no charge. Interested uses just need to go to the Giveaway Page (PC Version Mac Version) and click on big green ‘Buy It’ button and use below coupon code to get it free:
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Coupon Code: MOBFREERAVEN
Updated [April 6, 2013]: This is not a new promo but lasts for a long time (We firstly shared this offer on September 26, 2010). It is still working and many of you may need it. I change the date published to make it up. Hope you will enjoy the full version free download offer of Awakening: The Dreamless Castle game. And you may also be interested in this post: Free Download Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst and Fairway Solitaire Full Version Games
Thank God the weather was awful today, so I stayed home all day long. I’ve been playing Madame Fate for three hours now, and passed a couple more episodes.
By the way, thank you for your interest in my MCF: Madame Fate – First Impressions. In 11 hours the article was pingbacked for three times.
Not bad for a newbies like us, Heidi.
Yeah, I forgot to tell you a very important thing: Big Fish games offer Strategy Guide for Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate.
This full walkthrough that contains explanations might be useful for persistent players who are set to solve all the puzzles right here and now, but I am determined to make it to the end myself.
So, I’ve worked out several tips and tricks that will hopefully help you smell the “direction” of the puzzle. Certainly, I will appreciate it if you add your own tips and tricks.
1. Some I Spy(i.e. hidden object) levels hide one more level inside. For instance, once you’ll click on a admission office at circus entrance or a suitcase on top of the roof – you’ll find yourself playing a new hidden object level. Don’t miss these rooms – they may hide about a dozen of hidden objects.
2. These levels-inside-the-levels(let’s call it “babushka levels” he-he), feature very tricky hidden objects. To give you an expample, you need to find a “repaired chain” , yet on the game field you see just the torn chain pieces. So, click on each of them, and you will get “the repaired chain”.
One more example can be seen below. You are asked to find a “well-fed kittie”, yet all you see is just a cat and cat food. Drag a package of cat food to the cat’s plate, and it’ll become well-fed. This is it! but it made me scratch my head for 20 minutes first time I was playing the “babushka level”!
3. Some hidden object items look like you’ll never expect them to look. So, if you’re asked to find a pig, it can be the word “pig” on some banner, not the image of a pig.4. BTW, I’m now playing the level with the Art the Carny Man, and I’m required to find B’s. So, it does not only mean all the letters B on the picture, but also bees(insects). Oh, cunning Big Fish!!! hehehe
5. The introductory I spy levels may hide an extra time bonus behind some hidden object.
6. When you’re on introductory I Spy level (the second level in the beginning of each episode), observe the game field for the changing objects. This is one more bonus!
7. Word puzzles are aimed at testing your IQ. Thus you’ll be required to swap the letters and form several words that mean the signs of Zodiac, or swap the leters in the table so you’ll form 6 words horizontally and verticaly at the same time(see below).
8. In case you’re stuck, you can use hints(there are 5 of them for each episode). In the latest version, hints only make the whole thing more complicated, as they show you the area where you can find one of the clues.
9. Don’t click randomly – or you’ll be penalized for 30 seconds.
10. Luckily, you can skip the last “get-everything-yourself” puzzles. But in such a case, the time for your next episode is reduced.
This is it so far. But I’ll play further, and will publish more hints for the game.
Filed under: game discussion, games for Mac, mystery case files madame fate, tips and tricks Tagged: games for Mac, hidden object game, i spy game, madame fate for Mac, mcf, mystery case files game, mystery case files madame fate, strategy guide, tips and tricks, walkthrough 4 Comments »